June 15, 2017

Calico Kate Super Dungeon Explore

I did a bunch more work on my kitty Mage then meant to paint the barbarian. I started doing the barbarian's hair and did Calico Kate's as well since they are both red heads, then she kinda took over the desk and demanded to get done. Including some subtle converting mid paint job. I sanded off her ab armour plate and later added a bit of cut up plastic as a spark to the top of her bomb both to match the artwork more accurately. I'd previously sanded down the raised skull on the bomb too, again so it'd match the art better. Quite happy with the result.

No automatic alt text available.

No automatic alt text available.

Image may contain: shoes

Image may contain: shoes

Image may contain: shoes

Image may contain: shoes

Image may contain: one or more people

if you are wondering about the white at the bottom of the coat. I painted the parts I want to be a brighter red white then went over it with thinned red, gives you a brighter red without going pink.

Image may contain: one or more people

No automatic alt text available.

Image may contain: one or more people

Image may contain: one or more people

No automatic alt text available.

No automatic alt text available.

Image may contain: 1 person, flower and food


1 comment: