December 27, 2014

ACK ACK ACK Mars Attacks arrived

My Bad forgot to post this on the blog, my Mars Attacks pledge arrived back in November just in time for my B'day



Soooooo many figures GAHHHHH



The Martian invading horde



the human resistance



the vehicles: wrecked resin civilian cars, crashed saucer, trucks and flying saucers



flying saucers



closeups























I'm a bit surprised there are non wrecked cars in the set, especially when I can just use 1/43 ones for that:





at least I know which ones scale matches





STOMPY ROBOTS!!



Freeze ray, Heat ray and Shrink rays for the Robot



really nice touch having shrunken soldiers included with the shrink ray


1 comment:

  1. Hello! I've been looking for a crashed car, for a long time for the Mars Attacks board game. Do you sell it? Greetings My e-mail oliver.rivero@live.com

    ReplyDelete