May 19, 2017

GoGo Marlene Miku style

A friend gave me the GoGo Marlene mini and said see what you can come up with. To me the twin tails with the square hair ties and most of the outfit design made me think of one inspiration so I cracked out the greys and cyan. Did most of the work at the monthly Oz Painters meet up yesterday, finished her off today but still have to paint the rabbit bot, bit stumped how to paint it. The base was a spare from Sedition Wars if you're curious. 

She's become my standard scale test miniature everytime I buy some vehicles or buildings for sci-fi terrain.

Image may contain: 1 person

Image may contain: 1 person

Image may contain: 1 person

No automatic alt text available.

Image may contain: 1 person

Image may contain: 1 person

No automatic alt text available.

Image may contain: 1 person

No automatic alt text available.

Image may contain: 1 person

Image may contain: 1 person

2 comments: