October 5, 2013

New Kickstarters worth watching

After getting a successful kickstarter delivered and pledge managers sorted for Warmachine Tactics and Kaosball there are of course new ones right around the corner too hard to let the bank account recover and ignore.



Not sure how great an investment this one is but the original artwork that this design is based on has been in my Deviantart favourites for ages. I like the Machinen Krieger look.





Next the much anticipated (by me anyway) Mars Attacks game that I watched the timer tick down to zero then had to wait six hours to start so missed most of the early bird pledges :( Oh well it's full of martians and green army men.

Last and sure as hell not least:



Dear god look at all that stuff and then there are the addons:




At least I got into the 3rd wave for this round so I won't be amongst the last 100 to get mine like last time. But my wallet sure could use a break and I haven't even thought about painting any of my 1st Bones.


1 comment: