April 24, 2009

Bling Dreadnought, Part 6

I decided after the initial feedback to try shortening the gun, which went kinda awry and started to come apart so I went what the hell and pulled the entire thing apart and rebuilt it a little different. I moved the spacer rings back a bit, added a 3rd ring. Added a thicker back plate at the back of the barrels and then added a band around the middle of the barrels. Lastly I cut the tips of the barrels down a tiny bit to get them looking snubby.

Next up on the to do list was pinning the body to the legs properly and grinding down the waist joint a bit to take away that too thin middle feeling the stock build gives. I only took off a few mm but it made a difference.

Next up I made an ammo hopper

No comments:

Post a Comment