August 11, 2014

Armored Hull YT-1300 Conversion #3


Obviously my initial version of the rear deck matched the illustration but I couldn't leave alone and again looking at the engine deck detail of the normal Falcon decided to try and match the detail level again.





Doing this was done over a couple days before and after the engines were arranged. I just made it more and more complicated. Just the edge has 4 layers



The underside which is kinda visible got the ribs.





And all assembled, well with the engine deck taped on anyway since I'll have to paint it's underside and the engines before glueing it down.



















next to my other 2 Falcons

1 comment:

  1. This is just a work of pure beauty.

    It always seemed to me that the YT Series must have been based off of a more conventional symmetrical design like this prior to all of the variations.

    ReplyDelete